2022 15U (Bantam) House League Rules
All House League Operating Rules previously outlined apply with the following exceptions and additions:
1) Balks - Balks will be called at the discretion of the umpire. The umpire will issue 1 warning per team...this should be discussed at the plate during your pre-game talk. Where a balk warning is called by the umpire, this will be a delayed dead ball situation. If all runners advance one base, the balk will be ignored. If a runner, who has not advanced one base from the time of the pitch, is put out on the balk warning the runner will be returned to the base they occupied at the time of the pitch. If a runner advances more than one base and is then put out the out will stand and the "1 warning per team" will be lost to that team.
2) Curve Balls - Curve Balls may be thrown.
3) PITCHING RULES – see Pitching Rules (Sec 25) in House League Operating Rules.
a) 13U (PeeWee) call-ups must follow the Peewee Pitching Rules
4) Pitch and Catch – Players cannot pitch and catch in the same game.
5) Bat Restrictions – For all levels of play Minor Bantam and above, wood bats, bamboo bats and wood composite bats will be allowed. Wood composite bats include wood bats with fibreglass sheathing and wood barrelled bats with composite handles. Wood composite bats do not include any bat that has any metallic component. The diameter of the bat shall not be more than 2 ¾”. Beginning in 2022, metal bats will also be allowed with the length to weight differential (drop) of -5.
6) Call up – Pee Wee call up must use Bantam equipment including bats
7) Metal Cleats - metal cleats are allowed